Supercuts Baseball Mystery Card Promotion
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Overview of Promotion
This Promotion involves distribution of merchandise, mystery gift cards and/or baseball tickets by Sponsor street teams at select baseball stadiums during select MLB baseball games. To participate, simply engage with a Sponsor Ambassador at the game. In some of the individual promotions, you may take a 5 question quiz (“Quiz”) provided by Sponsor’s Ambassador to determine prizes you can win. If you get all five questions correct, you will receive a mystery Supercuts® gift card, containing various prize amounts from $2 to $250 or possibly two tickets to the local game (“Mystery Prize”). If you do not get all 5 questions correct, you will receive Supercuts branded merchandise to be chosen at the street team member’s discretion (“Merchandise Prize”). In other individual promotions, the Sponsor Ambassador may simply handout prizes. The terms herein apply to each of the 30 individual promotions to be conducted individually at each MLB ballpark.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Supercuts® Baseball Mystery Card Promotion (“Promotion”) is offered and open only to legal residents of the United States the age of majority or older. Void in RI, Quebec, and where prohibited. Employees of Sponsor, its franchisees, its affiliated companies or agents, their respective advertising or promotional agencies, its media sponsors, the third parties engaged by Sponsor to assist it in administering the Promotion or a member of any such employee’s immediate family (regardless of where they live) or persons with whom they are domiciled (whether related to the employee or not) are prohibited from participating in the Promotion. In these Promotion Rules, “immediate family” includes mother, father, brothers, sisters, sons, daughters, partner and/or spouse.
2. PROMOTION/ REDEMPTION PERIODS: The Promotions will be conducted starting on or about March 29, 2018 through approximately April 10, 2018 or upon distribution of all Mystery Cards (“Cards”) and/or prizes for the specific relevant promotion area, whichever occurs first. The exact date of each Promotion will vary depending on home baseball schedules.
3. SPONSOR: Supercuts, Inc. 7201 Metro Boulevard Minneapolis, MN 55439.
4. AGREEMENT TO THE OFFICIAL RULES AND CARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS: By participating in the Promotion, each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor (and its authorized third parties), which are final and binding on all matters relating to the Promotion and also acknowledges, agrees and accepts that the entrant is also subject to the terms and conditions listed on the Cards and/or prizes.
5. HOW TO PARTICIPATE: During the Promotion Period, simply engage with a Supercuts® Ambassador outside or nearby an MLB stadium before a participating game and ask how you can win a prize.
6. SPECIFIC CONDITIONS: Any Entrant who attempts to participate in contravention of these Official Rules or who uses any device or artifice to receive more than the stated number of Cards or prizes will be disqualified. Cards are void if not obtained from authorized, legitimate channels, or if they are in whole or in part incomplete, damaged, irregular, altered, counterfeit, produced in error, obtained through fraud or theft, tampered with, copied, or otherwise not in their original condition (in the absolute and sole discretion of the designated Supercuts® representative) and will not be honored. Supercuts, Inc., its employees, directors, officers, parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, advertising and promotion agencies, and any companies involved in the implementation and execution of the Promotion (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”) assume no responsibility for lost, late, stolen, damaged, destroyed, or misplaced Cards. Card is good toward the purchase of hair products or services at participating salons. Cards have no cash value and are not redeemable or returnable for cash. Cards that are lost, stolen or damaged will not be replaced. There are limited quantities of Cards per participating location, and Cards are available only while supplies last. Use of the Cards constitutes acceptance of all terms and conditions stated in these Official Rules and printed on the Card. Promotion Entities are not liable for printer errors or issuance of any void, misprinted or irregular Cards, over-valued, or mis-assigned prizes. In the event that technological, programming, printing, prize seeding or other errors cause more than the stated number of prizes in any category or the stated value of any prizes, as indicated in these Official Rules, to be printed, distributed, claimed or received for any prize, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to award only the stated number of prizes in such category by random drawing among all eligible claimants in that prize category. Only the prizes described and quantity of prizes offered in these Official Rules will be available to be won in this Promotion. In no event will more prizes be awarded than those listed in these Official Rules.
7. PRIZES & ODDS: The following prizes will be available in each one of the participating locations:
Tickets Prize (5): Five pairs of tickets to the MLB game where each Promotion is available (ARV $150 each pair). Odds of winning where available: 1:99. (Ticket prizes are only available in select promotion sites.)
$250 Card Prize (1): $250 Supercuts Gift Card® (ARV $1,250). Odds of winning: 1:500.
$25 Card Prize (10): $25 Supercuts Gift Card® (ARV $1,250). Odds of winning: 1:50.
$2 Card Prize (489): $2 Supercuts Gift Card® (ARV $1,886). Odds of winning: 1:1.2.
Total ARV of Mystery Prizes for each individual promotion is $2,228 (for promotions including tickets); $1,478 (for promotions without tickets).
1,200 Supercuts® branded Koozies. (ARV $2)
Total ARV of Merchandise Prizes for each individual promotion is $2,400.
Any additional products, services, costs, fees, taxes, and expenses over and above the prize allotment are the sole responsibility of winner. Unclaimed or unredeemed prizes will NOT be awarded.
No transfer, assignment or substitution of prize or any element thereof (in whole or in part) is allowed. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value. Unless expressly stated herein, prizes are not redeemable for cash. All federal, state and local taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the winners. Prizes may not be sold, resold, auctioned, bartered, assigned, exchanged, placed in commerce, transferred, given away, donated, or otherwise conveyed or placed into any channels of distribution.
All prizes are while supplies last. Limit one prize per person.
8. GENERAL: BY PARTICIPATING, PARTICIPANTS AGREE THAT THE PROMOTION ENTITIES, FACEBOOK AND THE PARENTS, AFFILIATES AND SUBSIDIARY COMPANIES OF EACH, AND THEIR ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES, AND ALL OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASEES”) WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER, AND WILL BE HELD HARMLESS FOR ANY ALLEGED AND/OR ACTUAL CLAIMS, ACTIONS, LIABILITIES, INJURIES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO PERSON (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WRONGFUL DEATH OR DISABILITY) AND PROPERTY DAMAGE OR LOSS, RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF A PRIZE, PARTICIPATION IN ANY PROMOTION-RELATED ACTIVITY. By accepting a prize, winners hereby consent where lawful (and agree to execute documentation requested by Sponsor) to the use of their name, portrait, picture, likeness, hometown name, biographical information, and/or voice for publicity, trade, advertising and promotional purposes in any and all media now known or hereafter discovered worldwide, and on the internet and World Wide Web, without additional compensation, and without the right of review, notification or approval.
9. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned by reason of, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, human or printer error, or any other causes which Sponsor deems, in its sole opinion, could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, safety or proper conduct of this Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right at its discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and, if fair and feasible, to award prizes up to the time of the action taken. Failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Promotion Entities shall not be liable to winners or any other person for failure to execute the Promotion, or supply a prize or any part thereof, by reason of any act of God, any action(s), regulation(s) order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, cyberattack, terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any similar or dissimilar event beyond their reasonable control.
10. DISPUTES. THIS PROMOTION IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE STATE OF MINNESOTA WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Promotion, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Minnesota having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Promotion), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
11. FACEBOOK. The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. The owners and operators of Facebook are completely released from all liability by each Entrant in this Promotion. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion must be directed to the Sponsor and not to Facebook.