ALERT!! The Supercuts Gold Comb Awards in ON NOW!! Don't miss this opportunity to let your stylists shine
All Supercuts Stylists & Managers in North America have until March 13th, 2017 to submit their entry! Only the FIRST 5000 ENTRIES will be accepted! Encourage your stylists and managers to submit their entry as early as possible to secure a spot. REMEMBER, stylists can win amazing prizes for both technical AND participation.
Want a quick overview of how it works? Check out this short video!
NEED MORE INFO? Both you and your team members should join the Suercuts Gold Comb Awards Facebook page. You can also email us at GoldComb@regiscorp.com with any questions.
Practical Approach to Guest Education
The February Edition of Your Franchise Connection is now ready! This month's episode focuses on educating guests about hair care solutions. These tips and tricks will help your stylists spark a conversation, recommend a solution and deliver an excellent guest service experience. Click below to learn more.
Google Beacons installation is back! Google is continuing its installation of beacons at selected Supercuts for a pilot program testing Google beacons in our salons. Over 800 salons had beacons installed this past Fall.
These beacons (about the size of a quarter) will help Supercuts track how Paid and Organic Google searches are driving in-salon visits. These beacons are FREE and competitive advantage over other brands such as Great Clips and Sport Clips.
Benifits of the program:
- Gain knowledge of Google searches that drive salon traffic
- Drive more salon visits through paid search traffic
- Future state: Google may require these beacons to show up higher in organic map searches
Over the coming weeks, a Google representive will come to Supercuts salons to install the beacon in a public area out of the way from guests. This installation will only take about 30 minute and should not interrupt salon operations.
For others questions about the program, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Working Together Franchise Agreement Amendment
The Supercuts Working Together Relationship & Agreement allows the Franchisor to amend your Franchise Agreement every 10 years to reflect changes in the legal environment, business environment, competitive environment or customer preferences with changes that are justified by existing practices of other franchise agreements of other substantial franchisors, which benefits the system. The last amendment was done in 2005. The Supercuts Executive Council has worked in close cooperation over the past year to create this Amendment, which you will receive in the next few weeks. Please keep an eye out for it. Some of the benefits include:
- Waiving the Franchisor's right of first refusal for franchise transfers to immediate family.
- Requiring the Franchisor to indemnify Franchisees for claims caused by Franchisor.
- Making clear that the Franchisor does not control Franchisees' employment relationships with their employees.
- Any Franchisee not currently using SuperSalon POS will be required to begin using SuperSalon POS by March 31, 2017, with Franchisor being required to use ongoing reasonable efforts to obtain reasonable pricing for Franchisees' SuperSalon POS fees.
- Allowing the Franchisor to collect individual customer and transaction information from Franchisees but prohibiting Franchisor and its affiliates from using such information to compete with franchisees and restricting Franchisor's use of such information solely to benefit the Supercuts system.