Congratulations to the TOP 100 Finalists
Thank you to everyone who submitted an entry, and to our franchisees who helped support your teams throughout this Round. We have announced the Top 100 Finalists advancing to Round 2 on Facebook. All Top 100 Finalists have been notified via email. If your stylist has not received an email, email Navita.Lakhram@regiscorp.com with the stylist's updated email address.
ALERT!! The Stylist's Choice Awards winners have been announced
Thank you to everyone for your ongoing support of the Supercuts Gold Comb Awards. This week, announced the winners of Stylists' Choice Awards. The three stylists with the most likes won a Paul Mitchell prize package valued at $250. Please email email@example.com to find out if your stylist's collage won!
So, what happens next?
The Top 100 Finalists have from NOW until April 16th to find and prep their model. Finalists may submit their videos between April 17th and may 14th. In the meantime, encourage your stylists to regularly visit the Facebook page for opportunities to participate in mini-contests and win cool tools from JPMS.
Questions? email firstname.lastname@example.org
SuperSalon Partner Updates
The current “official” partners of SuperSalon include Mobivity, SmartBase Solutions, SignSimple (the new digital sign partner which replaces BrightSign, which will continue to be supported), TSYS, WorldPay, and Aurus. Later updates will provide information on other partners.
Tips & Tricks to Assessing your Salon
Greetings! The March Edition of Your Franchise Connection is now ready to view. This month's episode focuses on planning for future success by assessing your salon and creating action plans. If you have any questions, or ideas for future episodes, please let us know at YFC@regiscorp.com
Click below to learn more.
Google Beacons installation is back! Google is continuing its installation of beacons at selected Supercuts for a pilot program testing Google beacons in our salons. Over 800 salons had beacons installed this past Fall.
These beacons (about the size of a quarter) will help Supercuts track how Paid and Organic Google searches are driving in-salon visits. These beacons are FREE and competitive advantage over other brands such as Great Clips and Sport Clips.
Benifits of the program:
- Gain knowledge of Google searches that drive salon traffic
- Drive more salon visits through paid search traffic
- Future state: Google may require these beacons to show up higher in organic map searches
Over the coming weeks, a Google representive will come to Supercuts salons to install the beacon in a public area out of the way from guests. This installation will only take about 30 minute and should not interrupt salon operations.
For others questions about the program, please reach out to email@example.com
Working Together Franchise Agreement Amendment
The Supercuts Working Together Relationship & Agreement allows the Franchisor to amend your Franchise Agreement every 10 years to reflect changes in the legal environment, business environment, competitive environment or customer preferences with changes that are justified by existing practices of other franchise agreements of other substantial franchisors, which benefits the system. The last amendment was done in 2005. The Supercuts Executive Council has worked in close cooperation over the past year to create this Amendment, which you will receive in the next few weeks. Please keep an eye out for it. Some of the benefits include:
- Waiving the Franchisor's right of first refusal for franchise transfers to immediate family.
- Requiring the Franchisor to indemnify Franchisees for claims caused by Franchisor.
- Making clear that the Franchisor does not control Franchisees' employment relationships with their employees.
- Any Franchisee not currently using SuperSalon POS will be required to begin using SuperSalon POS by March 31, 2017, with Franchisor being required to use ongoing reasonable efforts to obtain reasonable pricing for Franchisees' SuperSalon POS fees.
- Allowing the Franchisor to collect individual customer and transaction information from Franchisees but prohibiting Franchisor and its affiliates from using such information to compete with franchisees and restricting Franchisor's use of such information solely to benefit the Supercuts system.