Supercuts.com Salon Page
Your salon detail page on supercuts.com is your home base for digital marketing. Your online listings and digital campaigns - including 40+ websites and GPS systems - direct guests to this page! Customizing this page can help your guests find you and improve your online search results.
To customize your page, use the Salon Detail Admin Site. Learn more about what you can do:
Questions about check-in?
Contact SuperSalon at:
Over 80% of guests use Google to find local businesses. Learn how to optimize your Google listing so guests can find you more easily!
- Read the SEO Overview to learn a bit about how Google's ecosystem works
- Learn more about Google's local search rankings
- Check out the Google My Business overview to learn about Google My Business basics as well as how to respond to reviews on Google
- Learn more about Google Plus Basics and how to Manage your Google Plus page
- Not yet a manager of your Google listing? Email us at email@example.com
Each month, 86 million people use Yelp to find and review local businesses. Learn how to use Yelp to grow your business and improve your local search results.
- Check out the Yelp Overview to learn about the Yelp/Regis National Partnership
- Create a Call to Action promotion on your Yelp page
- Learn how to respond to reviews on Yelp
- See how to flag a review on Yelp
- Read Yelp's guidelines for inappropriate reviews
- Check out Yelp's tips for responding to reviews
Over a billion users check Facebook every day. Facebook is how they connect with friends, family, and businesses. Be sure your guests are able to connect with you on Facebook.
A note about Twitter & Instagram
Congratulations on your new salon!
Here's a quick overview of what to expect for your digital presence:
- 45 days prior to opening, your Salon Detail Page will appear as Opening Soon on supercuts.com. When this happens, be sure to enter your salon hours in the Salon Detail Admin site
- Up to 45 days prior to opening, you have the option to have your Facebook page created; to do this, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your salon ID, address, and the email address you use to access Facebook
- The day after you soft open, your Salon Detail Page will display with online-check-in
- Within 2-3 days after you open, your Google listing will be created for you and an invite will be sent to you so you can manage your page
- Within two weeks after you open, your Yelp page will be created for you. If you're a new franchise owner, an invite will be sent to you so you can manage your page
Access to all your online tools will occur within a few days after your ownership transfer date. This includes:
- The Salon Detail Admin site where you can enter your salon hours and customize your page on supercuts.com
- Admin access to your salon's Facebook page
- Admin access to your Google listing; an invite will be sent to you so you can manage your page
- Admin access to your Yelp listing; if you're a new franchise owner, an invite will be sent to you so you can manage your page