MORE PRODUCT ADVICE
- Top Men's Product Picks
- Versatile Performer: Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Styling Gel
- Best Summer Shampoos
- Multi-Tasking Moisturizer: Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Hair and Body Moisturizer
- Keeping Your Hue True: Paul Mitchell Color Protect Daily Shampoo
- One Product, Endless Style: Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Shaping Cream
- The Best Products for At-Home Styling
- Is this Fall and Winter's Must-Have Product?
- Best Products to Use as Your Hair Grows Out
- Five Cures for Dry, Thirsty Hair and the Shampoo for You
- Wet-Look Hair and Firm Hold Gel
- Dry Shampoo: Why It May Just Be the Perfect Product for You
- The Best Shampoo for You
- What are the Best Products for Your New Haircut?
- Shampoo Your Way to Better Hair
- Mixology: How to Cocktail Your Hair Products
- Overcoming Product Paralysis
- Good Conditioning: What Kind is Right for You?
CUT AND STYLE: THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR YOUR NEW HAIRCUT
Guys have a lot more choice than they used to when it comes to styling products. It’s no longer gel, mousse, and hairspray as the only options. While choice is a good thing, it can get overwhelming. What products are right for your haircut?