Check out solutions to the most common hair concerns.
MORE HAIR CONCERNS
- What's the Deal with Gray Blending?
- Say Goodbye to Flyaways and Winter Static
- Hair Care Resolutions
- Don't Give in to Dry Hair this Winter
- Get Your Thick Hair Under Control
- Ways to Disguise Thinning Hair
- Cures for Summer Hair Concerns
- Keep Your Hair Color Vibrant
- Do’s and Don’ts for Thicker-Looking Hair
- Curly Hair Maintenance and Styling Tips
- Hair Color 101 for Men
- The Benefits of Frequent Haircuts
- Keeping Your Heat-Styled Hair Healthy
- Maintaining Healthy Hair
- Trouble with Your Curls? Try Twirl Around
- Make It a Pool Day: 3 Tips for Removing Chlorine from Your Hair
- How to Defeat Dandruff
HOW TO DEFEAT DANDRUFF
Dandruff is a hair concern that people don’t really want to talk about, but it affects millions of Americans. But there’s no need to worry. There are a few easy, common-sense ways you can limit dandruff.