POTENTIAL COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT:
Content on this website may sometimes be provided by third parties who are not under our control. We have no obligation to monitor such content for copyright infringement, and we are not always in position to do so. However, we will address any valid claims of copyright infringement associated with content posted to our site.
If you believe any content appearing on this website, whether posted by us or someone else, violates the copyrights of a third party please notify us immediately, specifically identifying the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered, a representative list of such works;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing that is to be removed, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
If you provide the above information, we will remove the allegedly infringing content upon verification of your claims. Upon receipt of a claim, we may contact the origin of the content to inquire about the allegations. If the content poster provides sufficient evidence to support a valid right to post the content, we may re-post the content pending resolution of the dispute between you and the content poster.
All notices should be sent to the following copyright agent:
Scott P. Sullivan
7201 Metro Boulevard
Edina, MN 55439